Student Assistant: Website Administration
|Online seit|| |
10.01.2018 - 09:13
The Chair of Electronic Finance and Digital Markets (Prof. Dr. Jan Muntermann) at the University of Göttingen is offering a student assistant position (15 hours/month, regular salary level) starting as soon as possible.
Administrating the Chair’s websites, especially:
- keeping the content up to date with regards to recent publications, additions to the team, latest news, etc.
- redesigning parts of existing webpages
- designing new presentations or improving existing ones
Requirements and qualifications:
- Profound familiarity with front-end web development (HTML and CSS)
- Some experience with the Twitter Bootstrap framework (desirable)
- Some knowledge of content management systems (specifically the GCMS) (desirable)
- Some experience with image editing tools such as Photoshop (desirable)
- Enrolment at the University of Göttingen (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme)
- Very good knowledge of German and English (native speaker or native-level)
- Solid writing and editing skills
- Flexibility, team spirit, and a structured and accurate way of working
- Interest in the research and teaching activities of the chair
- Familiarity with common business terminology (desirable)
- Familiarity with MS Office applications (desirable)
- Availability at least until the end of May 2018
We offer a friendly working environment and flexible working hours.
Please send your application (short cover letter, CV, copies of work references and academic certificates, including a FlexNow-summary of achievements) until January 30, 2018 to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Art der Beschäftigung
Frau Runhild Wieneke
Platz der Göttinger Sieben
|Institut / Einrichtung|| |
Chair of Electronic Finance and Digital Markets
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
Dienstag, 30. Januar 2018 - 23:59