Intern (m/f) in the area of Project Management
|Online seit|| |
05.12.2017 - 15:58
You will be joining the Engagement Team in Group HR in order to support various tasks related to the set-up and execution of the Allianz Engagement Survey (AES). The AES is conducted annually in order to measure employee engagement and work satisfaction. The survey is conducted globally in more than 70 countries reaching more than 120.000 employees.
- Support the Global Engagement project team throughout the yearly project cycle (e.g. project planning and tracking, deliverables management, community management)
- Cooperate with different departments and international project teams
- Quality assurance and revision of various project deliverables
- Provide assistance in project management (e.g. appointment coordination, office management)
- Assist with global reporting and deep-dive analysis of survey results
- Enrolled as student in Business Management, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Social
- Sciences or other related studies
- Excellent communication skills in English, further languages are a plus
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook)
Experience & Key Skills
- Experience in project management
- Experience in data analysis
- Detailed oriented, well-organized and reliable
- Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of responsibility
- High cultural awareness
- Full-time position
- Start date: 15.01.2018
- Duration: 12 Months
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz SE is the global headquarters of the Allianz Group. Our employees reflect the Group's geographic and functional diversity. Located in Munich, Allianz SE provides the perfect opportunity to start or continue with your international career.
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter)
We are looking forward to receiving your application on www.allianz.com/careers.
Allianz SE is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Anne Harken
+49 89 380063452
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |