Summer Internship Programme 2019
|Online seit|| |
14.09.2018 - 13:49
Berenberg was established in 1590, and today we are one of Europe’s leading privately owned banks, focusing on the business divisions Investment Banking, Corporate Banking as well as Wealth and Asset Management. The Bank is run by managing partners and has a strong presence in the financial centres of Hamburg, London, New York and Frankfurt. Our 1,600 employees carry the Bank’s long tradition of success into the future.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAMME WORK?
At Berenberg we believe talented people are the key to our success. We are looking to hire summer interns onto our 8-week programme. You will gain business exposure and trainings. You may be placed within a Research, Sales or ECM team. You will be given comprehensive training and will be allocated a senior member who you can discuss any queries or concerns with. You will assist them in analysis of the sector, producing research notes and presentations. You will also be collating relevant market macro and micro news-flow on a timely basis.
Stand-out interns may be fast-tracked for following years’ International Graduate Programme assessment centre.
WHO WE’D LIKE TO MEET
We encourage applications from candidates with the following attributes:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; smart, inquisitive and driven;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Students from any degree discipline who will be expecting a 2.1 or above;
- You will be in your penultimate year of studying for a degree in any discipline
- Fluency in English is essential and additional languages (especially German) are beneficial;
- Eligibility to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Hanna Lux
+49 40 350608265
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |