Engineer/Technician (m/f/d) (Home Office based with international travel)
|Online seit|| |
06.09.2019 - 15:07
PerkinElmer now offers an exciting career opportunity as
Location: Baesweiler, Germany (Home Office based with international travel)
The Engineer/Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of instrumentation mainly at client’s facility. Candidate must be an outgoing individual preferably with experience in various lab environments . The role will require extensive travel around the world.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following
- Working seamlessly with the chemagen automation team
- Build and maintain a working relationship with Lab Owners and Management.
- Proactively support the lab environment
- Document procedures, policies, troubleshooting and best practices
- Coordinates and works with outside vendors
- Maintain daily client communications
- Listens actively and communicates promptly and effectively with clients regarding issues. Provides timely follow-up.
- Escalates issues that are not resolved via normal support channels. Acts as an interface between business and R&D teams.
- Professionalism, excellent listening skills, superior analytical skills, great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage one’s time with minimal supervision to achieve objectives
- Review and execute validated documents related to reagents and instrumentation
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or apprenticeship in engineering.
- Understanding of lab practices, instruments and reagents.
- Achievement oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be customer service orientated and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative.
- Willingness to travel internationally
Your advantages with us:
- Cooperative and diverse environment
- Individual programs for your personal & professional development as well as career opportunities
- A demanding, varied job in a globally successful technology company
- A good chance to travel internationally
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application( CV, cover letter, certificates) under https://jobs.perkinelmer.com , JR-01045
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
PerkinElmer chemagen Technologie GmbH
Frau Kanika Sablok
+49 17 25344974
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |