PhD - Robust interconnection Si-chip to cooling systems with low-CTE materials
|Online seit|| |
15.05.2019 - 14:31
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You conduct fundamental research about available processes, methods and materials.
- Help shape the future: You perform research within the framework of European cooperation in the field of reliable processor cooling.
- Take responsibility: You are responsible for the development of new interconnection technologies between GPUs and cooling systems.
- Use your creativity and freedom: The improvement of heat transfer between GPU and heat sink by interconnections with heat conductivity higher than 20W/mK belongs to your responsibilities.
- Reliable implementation: With the use of materials with low coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) you increase the interconnection reliability.
- Personality: flexible
- Working Practice: structured and proactive
- Experience and Knowledge: knowledge about mechanical design and reliability as well as about physical characterization techniques. Experience in CAD-design and FEM simulation
- Languages: good competencies in spoken and written English
- Education: completed University degree (Masters/ Diploma) in mechanical engineering, microelectronics or materials science
The final assignment of the dissertation topic is the responsibility of your university as the central contact person for your dissertation.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Robert Bosch GmbH
Frau Bianca Sarra
+49 7121 356909
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |